Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or Latex document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript is prepared according to the PJSOR template
- The similarity index should not exceed 20%.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following License
CC BY: This license allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format, so long as attribution is given to the creator. The license allows for commercial use.