Main Article Content
Seven versions of the discrete Weibull distribution are characterized via conditional expectation of function of the random variable as well as based on the hazard or reverse hazard function.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- Almalki, S.J. (2018). A reduced new modified Weibull distribution. Commun. Statist. Theo-Meth, 47(10), 2297-2313. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/03610926.2013.857416
- Almalki, S.J. and Nadarajah, S. (2014). A new discrete modified Weibull distribution. IEEE Trans Reliab, 63(1), 68-80. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TR.2014.2299691
- Bebbington, M, Lai, C.D., Wellington, M. and Zitikis, R. (2012). The discrete additive Weibull distribution: a bathtub shaped hazard for discontinuous failure data. Reliab Eng syst Safety, 106, 37-44. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ress.2012.06.009
- Jazi, M.A., Lai, C.D., Alamatsaz, M.H. (2010). A discrete inverse Weibull distribution and estimation of its parameters. Stat Methodol, 7, 121-132. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.stamet.2009.11.001
- Lai, C.M., Xie, M. and Murthy, D.N.P. (2003). A modified Weibull distribution. IEEE Trans Reliab, 52, 33-37. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TR.2002.805788
- Nakagawa, T. and Osaki, S. (1975). The discrete Weibull distribution. IEEE Trans Reliab, 24, 300-301. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TR.1975.5214915
- Nooghabi, M.S., Borzadaran, G.R.M. and Roknabadi, A.H.R. (2011). Discrete modified Weibull distribution. Metron, 69, 207-222. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03263557
- Padgett, W.J., Spurrier, J.D. (1985). On discrete failure models. IEEE Trans Reliab, 34, 253-256. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TR.1985.5222137
- Stein, E.W. and Dattero, R.A. (1984). A new discrete Weibull distribution. IEEE Trans Reliab, 33, 196-197. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TR.1984.5221777