Main Article Content
The combination of generalization Type-I hybrid censoring and generalization Type-II hybrid censoring schemes, scheme creates a new censoring called a Unified hybrid censoring scheme. Therefore, in this study, the E-Bayesian estimation of parameters of the inverse Weibull (IW) distribution is obtained under the unified hybrid censoring scheme, and the efficiency of the proposed method was compared with the Bayesian estimator using Monte Carlo simulation and a real data set.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- Berger, J. O. (1985), Statistical Decision Theory and Bayesian Analysis, second ed., Springer-Verlag, New York. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4757-4286-2
- Calabria, R. and G. Pulcini. (1994), Bayes 2-sample prediction for the inverse Weibull distribution, Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, 23 (6),1811–1824. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/03610929408831356
- Childs, A., Chandrasekhar, B., Balakrishnan, N. and Kundu, D. (2003), Exact Liklihood Inference Based on Type-I and Type-II Hybrid Censored Sampales from the Exonential distribution, Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 55, 319-330. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02530502
- Chandrasekhar, B., Childs, A. and Balakrishnan, N. (2004), Exact Liklihood Inference for the Exonential distribution under Generalized Type-I and Type-II Hybrid Censoring, Naval Research Logistics, 51, 994-1004. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/nav.20038
- Epstein, B. (1954), Truncated Life-Tests in the Exponential Case, Annals of Mathematical Statistics, 25, 555-564. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1214/aoms/1177728723
- Erto, P. and Rapone, M. (1984), Non-informative and practical Bayesian confidence bounds for reliable life in the Weibull model, Reliability Engineering, 7, 181-191. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/0143-8174(84)90016-7
- Han, M. (1997), The structure of hierarchical prior distribution and its applications, Chinese Operations Research and Management Science, 63, 31–40.
- Han, M. (2009), E-Bayesian estimation and hierarchical Bayesian estimation of failure rate, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 33(4), 1915-1922. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apm.2008.03.019
- Han, M. (2011), E-Bayesian estimation of the reliability derived from Binomial distribution, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 35, 2419-2424. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apm.2010.11.051
- Han, M. (2017), The E-Bayesian and hierarchical Bayesian estimations for the system reliability parameter, Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, 46(4), 1606-1620. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/03610926.2015.1024861
- Jaheen, Z. F. and Okasha, H. M. (2011), E-Bayesian estimation for the Burr type XII model based on type-2 censoring, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 35, 4730-4737. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apm.2011.03.055
- Khan, M. S., Pasha, G. R. and Pasha, A. H. (2008), Theoretical analysis of inverse Weibull distribution, WSEAS Transactions on Mathematics, 7(2), 30–38.
- Lindley, D. V. and Smith, A. F. (1972), Bayes estimation for the linear model, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society-Series B, 34, 1–41. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2517-6161.1972.tb00885.x
- Murthy, D.N.P. Xie, M. and Jiang, R. (2004), Weibull Models, Wiley, New York.
- Nelson, W. (1982), Applied Lifetime Data Analysis, Wiley, New York. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/0471725234
- Shafiei, S., Darijani, S. and Saboori, H. (2016), InverseWeibull power series distributions: properties and applications, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 86 (6), 1069–1094. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/00949655.2015.1049949
- Von Alven, W.H. (1964), Reliability engineering by ARINC, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs.
- Wang, J., Li, D. and Chen, D. (2012), E-Bayesian Estimation and Hierarchical Bayesian Estimation of the System Reliability Parameter, Systems Engineering Procedia, 3, 282-289. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sepro.2011.11.031
- Yousefzadeh, F. (2017), E-Bayesian and hierarchical Bayesian estimations for the system reliability parameter based on asymmetric loss function, Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, 46(1), 1-8. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/03610926.2014.968736
- Yaghoobzadeh, S. S. (2018), Estimating E-bayesian and hierarchical bayesian of scalar parameter of Gompertz distribution under type II censoring schemes based on fuzzy data, Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods,doi. org/10.1080/036109262017.1417438.